Grant Management Services
The TREE Fund offers professional grant management and administration services for a nominal fee to organizations serving the arboriculture industry.
By investing your grant and/or scholarship funds with the TREE Fund you receive:
- Assurance that all IRS grant-making criteria are being met
- Reduction in time spent on grants administration
- Option to participate in the grant-making decision process
- Professional asset management
- Professional marketing of your fund
The TREE Fund’s team of experienced asset- and grant-management professionals will ensure that your fund:
- Meets federal standards for accountability and transparency
- Meets IRS criteria for:
- Objective and non-discriminatory selection of grant recipients
- Reasonable assurance that grantees will fulfill the obligations of the award
- Full documentation of the award process
Our grant making policies and procedures are documented, reviewed and strictly enforced by by our Research Committee. Led by an esteemed academic researcher, our Research Committee members represent every sector of the arboriculture industry.
For more information about transferring the administration of your grant/scholarship fund to the TREE Fund, contact the TREE Fund President and CEO.